Salary: $52,000.00 /year
At Salud Revenue Partners, you can work for an organization dedicated to your employee development as well as delivering unparalleled results for our customers. We give staff objectives, exceptional training and technology-enabled resources to accomplish goals – and then set them free to get the job done. We encourage fresh ideas and a collaborative approach to delivering industry-leading solutions to clients.
Managed Care Analyst
The managed care analyst plays an integral role in supporting Salud teams pursue appropriate payments from insurance companies. The primary responsibility of the managed care analyst is to build reimbursement models using PHP. The analyst reviews contracts between hospitals and insurance companies, extracts payment terms, and builds models that calculate expected reimbursements.
The managed care analyst possesses strong communication skills, which are used to interface with Salud clients and to discuss and interpret issues identified by staff.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an analytical mindset and experience with programming.
Candidates must be highly proficient with Excel. Experience with SQL, PHP, Python, or other programming language is beneficial.
- Provides analytic support of Salud staff as it relates to Managed Care contracts and payment issues.
- Researches, analyzes, and reconciles managed care contracts and denial patterns.
- Conducts financial modeling and reimbursement analysis by utilizing a modeling system (or develops tools to model against).
- Analyzes changes to reimbursement rules and regulations for all payers, evaluates impact on hospital and physician reimbursement, and communicates findings effectively.
- Maintains all contract management software and content related to executed contracts and modeling, ensuring data integrity and consistency.
- Generates regular and ad-hoc reports for clinical and financial review and trending to analyze and compare information related to clinical procedures, payer categories, volume, net income, net loss charges, costs, revenue, and variances.
- Must be able to travel to business functions as needed.
- Must provide education and training to staff or third party vendors, as necessary.
- Must be able to cross-train and support other analysts.
- Performs other duties as assigned or as needed by the business.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, accounting, finance, computer science, health administration, or another related field is required.
Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ability to pay attention to detail and to transfer words into computer logic.
Ability to do repetitive work quickly.